8.01.2013

Boyfriends & Birks

There are few things I like more than a slouchy pant.  You have probably heard me mention my coveted Detroit Boyfriend Jeans from Gypsy Warrior in the past.  The are so comfy, and I love rolling them up into a crop or keeping them long when it gets a bit chilly out.  I also have a new appreciation for Birkenstocks, though I prefer them in all black or all white.  When I found these black patent leather ones I had to scoop them up!  Living in a walking city, I am always on the hunt for flat comfy, yet stylish shoes, and while Birks are a much debated shoe, I will stand behind mine as long as Celine continues to produce furry flat sandals. 



Top- Gypsy Warrior 
Mesh Bralette- Gypsy Warrior
Jeans- Gypsy Warrior
Shoes- Birkenstocks
Sunglasses- Valley Eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment